Monday, January 28, 2013

Namaste...

I joined my local gym earlier this month and so far I love it.  It's not like the typical gym that's packed full of equipment and free weights (which I must say I do miss not being able to do anymore, dr's orders).  My gym focuses on classes...which I joined for the Yoga and Pilates Classes (dr's recommendations for me because of the EDS).  I tried out Zumba and a Bodyjam class this week, made a fool of myself, but they are a lot of fun=)  Two of my girlfriends also joined the gym with me, we've been having lots of fun taking classes together.  Anyhow, my yoga/pilates instructor has been sick this past week so I made her a card and brought her in some tea...


I started off stamping Serenity Now in Memento Ink on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  Layering with Crumb Cake and Regal Rose.  EP For the Record 2 Tailored paper.  Fancy Flourish, Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose, Open Scallop Edge Die-namics, and a Button.  I used MFTWSC108 for my layout.




Thank-you so much for stopping by!
Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment