Monday, January 21, 2013

Welcome to the Neighborhood...

I'm off to have a procedure done today...some biopsies and possibly my esophagus dilated.  I don't do well when I go under so I admit I'm a bit nervous.  Fingers crossed they get to the bottom of my GI issues soon. 
Anyhow, I had some neighbors move in a couple weeks ago. My husband has met them (he's a bit of a neighborhood social butterfly) but I still haven't=( I plan on baking for them this evening if I'm feeling ok from the procedure. Here's the card I made for them...


I can easily spend 2 hours on a card with all the copic coloring, detailing, embellishing...easily. I've been wanting to cut back on the time I'm spending creating my cards so I can create more and send out more cards to people. I'm not sure how I'm liking the simpler look, but I'm going to step out of my comfort box and play with my creative style a bit. Anyhow...I started out with a Pool Party card base and a Melon Mambo layer. EP So Happy Together paper, Recollections $1 stamp from Michael's, Sentiment from SU's Everything Baby, Denami Design Buttons, Denami Design Rhinestone, and SU Linen Thread . For my layout I used CTS#11.


Thank-you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Hope things go well for you today and that you get some answers! This is a great welcome card! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute house, the button is adorable too! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, so very sweet. thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fingers crossed! you've made such a pretty card! thank you for joining us at CTS ; )

    ReplyDelete