Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Retirement MSgt Spruill...

On Wednesday I had the pleasure of attending one of my hubs co-workers retirement ceremony.  It was one of the most beautiful retirement ceremonies I have attended.  Their daughter Jasmine was there who is also in the Air Force and was apart of the ceremony.  When MSgt gave his closing speech he said he was passing off the family business to his daughter...brought tears to my eyes!  I will miss MSgt Spruill and his wife Sandy dearly!

This is the card I made for MSgt Spruill.  I used RCC53 for my layout, but I didn't get it linked to the challenge in time=(  I goofed and thought I had 5 days and 34 mins left until I could upload and well, I had 5 hours and 34 mins.  Ah well, lesson learned...create, blog, then be done=)  Anyhow...my card is pretty simple- I used the Air Force Emblem stamp I got from Marco Papers when I was in Ohio several years ago.  Night of Navy, Riding Hood Red, Neenah, My Minds Eye American Made paper, Nesties, and Denami Design Ribbon.


Thank-you for stopping by.
Have a great Memorial Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment