Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Praying for Your Puppy...

While taking my grandboys for a walk on Sunday one of the neighbors stopped me.  She told me she saw I had little ones and just wanted to get the word out in the neighborhood that her dog was attacked by another dog.  She was afraid it may attack children too.  She was out of town when it happened, her neighbor was watching her dog and had taken her little yorkie for a walk.  Her neighbor was carrying the dog at the end of the walk when a man opened the door to his house...his two dogs ran out and attacked the little yorkie while her neighbor was holding it=(  It's pelvis was shattered and stomach gashed.  The yorkie had to have surgery and she said she wasn't sure if her dog was going to make it or not.  All I've thought about since my walk is her and her dog.  I can't imagine if that had happened to one of my chihuahua's.  It's so very sad.  I know it's not much, but I made her and her yorkie a card to let them know I was thinking about them.
I started out stamping Pure Innocence Puppy Girl in Memento Ink on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I fussy cut her and ran her through my Xron Sticker thingie-majig.  Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, MME Dolled Up paper.  Die-namics Mini Monarch Border, Die-namicsDizzy Doily Duo, SU Photo Corner Punch, Pure Innocence Better Get Better Sentiment, Denami Design Button, and Twine.  I used MFTWSC70 for my sketch.
Thank-you for stopping bye.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card! And so very thoughtful! I am sure she will really appreciate it! how scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, what a sad story. I love my dogs and couldn't imagine what I'd do if one of them was attacked. Your Puppy Girl is perfect to send get well snetiments. Super job on the layout!

    ReplyDelete