Monday, June 4, 2012

A Ray of Sunshine...

A couple days ago I spent the day up in Phoenix with one of my girlfriends.  We had lunch, did some shopping, tried to see a castle but it was closed=(  We went to an Art Center but it wasn't what we expected so we ended up at an Aquarium that was in a mall.  I made her a card to thank her for the day out.

I started out stamping PI Sprinkler Girl in Memento Ink on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I made a boo-boo coloring the grass so I stamped the image again and cut my original image out and pieced her on.  I paper pieced her bathing suit as well.  I added a Glaze pen to the hose and water.  Pool Party, Melon Mambo, EP Summer Days Paper, Nesties, Die-namice Pretty Posies, Die-namics Scallop Border, CD Folder, Denami Design Button, Rhinestones and Twine.  Inside says, "You're a little ray of Sunshine".  Which is exactly what my friend is=)  This is my entry for this weeks MFTWSC74

Thank-you for stopping by!
Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I have been to that Sea Life Aquarium twice and I actually really like it. There are pretty cheap tickets online too. I hope you enjoyed the fishees.

    ReplyDelete