Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Audrey!!!

Our friends daughter's birthday was over the weekend.  She turned 3 and celebrated at Monkey Business (my hubs says it's like Chuck E. Cheese but the pizza is yummier, lol).  Our daughter and grandkids went with us.  Connor kept taking the Ski Balls and running off with them...last year it was Wylie who was doing that, lol!  Here's the card I made for Audrey... 


I started off stamping PI My Balloon in Memento Ink, on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I used a Glitter Pen on her waistband and barrett and a Glaze Pen on her balloon and shoes.  Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, and MME paper.  SU Lucky Limeade Ribbon, SU Twine, Denami Design Button, Die-namics Notched Border, CB Folders, and SU Photo Corner Punch.  My layout is MFTWSC72.  One more sketch and I'll be all caught up again and on track for my goal at completing every sketch each week for the year=)

A couple pictures my daughter and I took of my hubs and the boys at Monkey Business...

Poppa and Connor



Wylie and Connor
(I love how they are both looking opposite directions!)
Thank-you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment