Monday, May 21, 2012

Just a Note...

Sorry I've been MIA for the last few weeks.  My EDS (Ehlers Danlos Syndrome) flared up leaving my hands in a lot of pain and of course that meant no cardmaking for me=(  The time off wasn't all a waste tho, my hubs took some leave so we headed to San Diego.  We spent Mother's Day with his Mother, Grandmother and Sister, which we have never done since being married.  We were also able to spend some time with my younger brother, meet his girlfriend, her daughter, and my nephew, who was all of 5 days old!  He is so precious!
Anyhow...onto my card.  I made these cards a few weeks ago for MFTWSC69 .  I sent them out to the spouse's of the deployed troops in my hubs squadron.  I started off stamping PI Making a List in Memento Ink, on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I paper pieced the dress and paper, then paper pieced the dress, then paper pieced the arm and pencil one last time.  After seeing how it came together I wish I would've made the last paper pieced layer be the arm, pencil, and paper.  Ah well, I'm still learning how to perfect the art of paper piecing=)  Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Nesties, and sentiment from Who's That Musical Girl.

 











Me and my nephew Dustin.                                                  Big Sister Riley and Dustin.


Proud Parents Holly and Wally, big sister Riley and Dustin.

As always, thank-you for stopping by.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment