Monday, April 2, 2012

Fairy Sweet...

Wow, it's Monday already!?!?  My weekend just flew by!  Friday I had a book club meeting then went on a date with my sweet hubs after.  Saturday my hubs and I spent the day up in Phoenix...I suffered in the miserable heat while he went to his favorite stores (junk yards) and then he suffered in the miserable heat while I went to my favorite stores (scrapbooking stores).  We are quite the pair!


I made this for this weeks MFTWSC65...and I'm on time, yay!  I started out stamping Jolinne Fairy Sweet in Memento Ink on Neenah Cardstock, coloring with Copics then fussy cut her out.  I used Smooch on the wings and a Glaze Pen on her shoes and ribbon.  Barely Banana, Pear Pizzaz, Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two paper, SU Photo Corner Punch, and Die-Namics Dizzy Doily Duo .

Thank-you so much for stopping by.  Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment