Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Huggabugg Well Wishes...

A card order for my friend Wendy for her grandmother.  I actually made this a couple of weeks ago but am just getting around to posting it.  Wendy went through my SCS Gallery and saw this card.  She asked if I could keep the sketch, change up the papers and change flowers to ladybugs.  This is what I came up with...


I stamped Fluey Huggabugg by Christy Croll in Memento Ink on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I used Prismacolor Pencils and OMS for shading.  Stickles on the wings.  Crystal Lacquer on the ice pack.  I off set the image when I cut it out with my Nesties to have room for the Ladybugs.  Melon Mambo, Black, and EP Country Drive paper.  MS Border Punch, SU Photo Corner Punch.  Sentiment from Hambo Stamps.  My layout is from Paper Crafts.

Thank-you for stopping by.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment