Saturday, April 7, 2012

Congratulations Lauren...

One of my friends, Lauren recently found out that her and her husband are expecting.  I made her this card to congratulate her.  I thought that she was having a girl with how sick she's been, so I went for more girly colors...but she announced at our book club meeting that she just found out she was having a boy=)

This is for the Bellariffic Friday Challenge which is a Sketch Challenge.  I started off stamping Bessie LuLu  in Memento Ink on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I used Prismacolor Pencils and OMS for the ground and shading on her dress and flowers.  Glaze Pen on her shoes and flowers.  Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzaz and MME Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks paper.  Die-Namic Rolled Flower, Rhinestone, Swiss Dot CB Folder, Denami Design Ribbon and Button, SU Linen Thread, Sentiment from Stamping Bella, leaves I hand cut.

Thank-you so much for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!

Hair- E21, E35, E47
Flower- Y11, Y15, RV0000, RV91, RV93, G21, G24
Skin- R01, E0000, E000, E11
Dress- V20, V22, V25, V28 

1 comment:

  1. This is really beautiful...love the soft colors and your coloring! I bet your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete