Monday, April 16, 2012

Stuck in Bed...

This is my first time playing along in one of The Ribbon Carosel Challenges.  I came across their blog from YNS blog, isn't it great how that works?!?!  This is my entry for RCC48 which is a sketch challenge YNS is sponsoring. 


I stamped Get Well Soon Fhiona in Memento Ink, on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I wanted to give the bed and nightstand just a tad of color, almost like a "whitewash" feel though you can barely see in the photo that it has any color at all.  Ah well.  I used a Glaze Pen on the bed posts knobs, water pitcher, glass and her headband and a Glitter Pen on all the hearts.  Pool Party, Sahara Sand and My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Howdy Doody paper.  Pool Party Ribbon, SU Linen Thread, Denami Design Button.



Thank-you for stopping by.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment