Monday, April 23, 2012

May Flowers...

I didn't realize Blogger changed until I logged in this morning and saw that the card I had prescheduled to post on Saturday didn't post=(  Apparently they changed their format in the middle of me making that post.  My fingers are crossed this transition goes smoothly because I am not a tech savvy gal!  Anyhow, I have another birthday coming up that I needed to make a card for=)



And apparently the transition didn't go too well, lol...note to self, whatever you just did, don't do it again, or your post will post if you are ready or not=(  Sorry about that guys!
Anyhow...I made this for this weeks BLD29 which is a Sketch Challenge.  It's also for this weeks Bellariffic Friday Challenge, which is Flowers.  I used Pookie Lollipop, stamped her in Memento Ink on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I shaded with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.  Melon Mambo cardstock, Denami Design Ribbon, CB Folder and Nesties.  Very Clean and Simple.

Thank-you for stopping by!  Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment