Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lulu Thank's You #3...

I made this card a while ago and never got around to posting it, eek!  My friend Lindsey ordered some cards from me to thank her Pampered Chef Hostesses.  She wanted to send each of them a special thank-you card as they each hosted in her first month of signing up to be a consultant and helped her get a great start her business.

I started out stamping Lulu's Two Pie's in Memento Ink on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I used Prismacolor Pencils and OMS for shading.  A Glaze Pen on the buttons and pie tins.  Stickles on the apron.  I went over her hair with a multi-liner to give it that crisp black color.  Rose Red, EP Country Drive and EP Dots & Stripes Candy Shoppe paper.  SU Border Punch, Linen Thread, Denami Design Ribbon and Button.  I used CPS152 for my layout.




It's suppose to be a scorcher tomorrow, our first 100 degree day of the year!
Thank-you for stopping by, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment