Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sending Happy Thoughts...

What a jammed packed weekend and week I've had.  I took Terry Medaris' Prismacolor Pencil Class.  It was very different from what I expected, but fun.  I also went to see The Hunger Games with some friends and it was pretty good, though obviously the whole concept is rather disturbing.  Anyhow, with me still not feeling well and lots going on, I'm once again late with my MFTWSC64 entry...


I'm a Key Spouse for my husbands squadron.  One of my duties is to check up on the spouses of our deployed service members, make sure they are doing ok during their spouses deployment and see if they need anything.  Me being a card maker...I like to send them happy mail from time to time, this is one of the cards I'm sending out=)

My card is super simple and barely has any stamping on it at all.  The birds on the My Minds Eye Lost and Found Two Blush paper caught my eye so I thought I'd make them be somewhat of a focal point.  Crumb Cake, Regal Rose cardstock, sentiment from MFT All Smiles, SU Photo Corner Punch, SU Linen Thread, Denami Design Ribbon and Button.



At The Hunger Games...
Me and Lindsey.

Me and Jackie 

Thank-you for stopping by.  Have a fabulous night!

No comments:

Post a Comment