Monday, March 19, 2012

Have Hope...

I'm finally starting to feel normal again, yay!  I'm still having some issues eating food, hopefully this will soon pass!  We had some crazy weather today.  Rain, Graupel (what everyone thought was snow, but apparently it wasn't.  It reminded me of hail, but much smaller and softer) and lots of wind.  With the wind chill it was 38 today...in Tucson, AZ!  I'm not going to complain...I love rain storms and snow (or rather graupel) showers.  Perfect day to craft which is just what I did=)


I made this card for this weeks MFTWSC63.  Instead of making a square I kept mine my normal card size.  I started off stamping Pure Innocence Have Hope in Memento Ink on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I used Prismacolor Pencils and OMS for some shading on her leggings and the ground.  I used a Glaze Pen on her hair clip, heart, and shoes.  Lucky Limeade, Rose Red, Blush Blossoms, and EP This & That Grateful papers.  I used Die-Namice Open Scallop Edge, ran it through my Xron Sticker Maker (thank-you Karen Giron for the tip on your blog!) then sprinkled it with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.  Lucky Limeade Ribbon, SU Photo Corner Punch, SU White Baker's Twine, Denami Design Buttons, and Foam Squares.

My Color Map...

Thank-you so much for stopping by.  Have a great week!

1 comment: