Thursday, March 22, 2012

Friends Like You...

I'm so blessed to have such sweet and thoughtful friends in my life.  My sweet dear friend Lindsey got me a Zebra Pillow Pet while I was sick.


Two other friends got me flowers (I forgot to take a picture of the second bouquet of flowers that I got, pout!)


Today Lindsey came over and brought me some Pampered Chef goodies, "just because"...I feel so loved!  So, I made this card for Lindsey to thank her for the Zebra Pillow pet, Pampered Chef goodies, and to let her know how much I appreciate her friendship. 


I started off stamping Jaime in Memento in on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I shaded her overalls and hair bows with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS as well as the grass.  I added a Glaze Pen to her eyes and hair bows and a Glitter Pen to the Butterfly.  Lucky Limeade, Regal Rose, and MME Miss Caroline Dolled Up papers, SU Photo Corner Punch, SU Border Punch, Lucky Limeade Ribbon, Denami Design Button, SU Linen Thread, sentiment from Felicity and Blair living life.  This is also my entry for this weeks Bellariffic Friday Challenge which is a sketch Challenge.


Thank-you so much for stopping by.  Have a great night!


Hair- E21, E35, E57
Hair Bows- R81, R83, R85
Skin- R20, E0000, E000, E01
Overalls- B0000, B000, B00, B01, B02
Shoes- R81, R83, R85, C0

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome friend! Ok that can be taken both ways - to Linday for her thoughfullness and to you for the fantastic card. I LOVE the way you colored Jamie especially her hair! STUNNING, girl! And look at you combining Bella supplies to create a masterpiece! Love it. Glad you're feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete