Sunday, March 18, 2012

Just a Note...

Sorry I've been MIA.  I got super sick and was admitted into the hospital for a couple of nights.  I ended up having an upper endoscopy and some biopsies.  I'll get the results on the 26th (it can't come fast enough!).  So, needless to say I haven't felt up to creating the last few days.



This is for MFTWSC62, tho it's late since I was sick that week.  I still wanted to make sure to do the sketch first thing so I'd keep on track with my goal to complete all 52 sketches this year=)  I stamped Who's That Musical Girl in Memento Ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock coloring with Copics.  I paper pieced the shirt.  Melon Mambo, Black, and EP Be Mine paper, Nesties, SU Photo Corner Punch, Melon Mambo Ink.

My Color Map
Thank-you so much for stopping by!  Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment