Saturday, January 7, 2012

Quick and Simple Christmas Gift...

I put these together in record time to give out to my neighbors for Christmas this year.  Sadly, I didn't even do any stamping with them like I intended to=(  Ah well.  You may remember I did a similiar treat jar as a door prize for my spouse's group back in November.  My hubs was kind enough to pick up 10 1lb bags of peppermint kisses for me to make these and I still have 3 lbs left, sigh...I think I'm going to put the peppermint cheesecake recipe on the bag to use!  Anyhow, like I said, these are super quick and simple to make.  All you need is a quart size mason jar, goodies to fill the jar, a votive cup, votive candle, and ribbon.

Thank-you so much for stopping by.  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet idea for a gift! Easy Peasy too which is what I like! Hope you share your peppermint cheesecake recipe soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift idea-hope you share the peppermint cheesecake recipe too!

    ReplyDelete