Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cause for Celebration...


Sigh...oh my heck it's taken me forevah to try to make this blog post=(  I'm so not computer savvy and blogger decided to change things on me, eeek!  Luckily my hubs came to my rescue.  So here I am over 2 hours later finally getting this post made, double sigh, lol.

I did want to share my happy news with ya'll...well to toot my own horn I guess.  I was selected as one of Card Patterns Super 6 for this card.  I didn't win, but it still made my day=) 

Anyhow, this is my for MIL's birthday, her birthday is in the morning.
I stamped PI Cause for Celebration in Memento Ink, on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I stamped her dress and paper pieced it.  Then stamped her ribbon, colored it with copics and paper pieced it as well.  I added a glaze pen to her shoes.  I made the tag using the SU Photo Corner Punch.  Lucky Limeade, Going Gray, Cherry Cobbler and EP Victoria Gardens paper.  Nesties.  I'm also entering my card into the EP FB Color Inspiration Challenge.  The colors are, Black, Gray, Red, Pink, and Green. 

I hope ya'll have a great Wednesday.  I'll be getting my carpets and couches cleaned, yay! (and stamping of course)... 
















No comments:

Post a Comment