Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Have a Great Day...

For this weeks MFTWSC56.  I think this is the first time in a long time that I've made a card for a challenge "just because".  It's always nice to have a few cards on hand to send to someone to let them know you're thinking of them=)
I really liked this sketch a lot.  I stamped PI Feeling Froggy in Memento Ink on Neenah then fussy cut her out.  I paper pieced her overalls.  Lucky Limeade, Taken with Teal, MME Lime Twist ( Happy Go Lucky) paper, Die-Namic Dizzy Doily Duo, Denami Design Ribbon, Bella Dots, and SU Photo Corner Punch.




I got some Happy Mail today...my 12 new Copic colors arrived...happy dance=)  I think I will be enjoying these new colors!

Thank-you so much for stopping by.  I hope ya'll have a fabulous evening.

1 comment:

  1. Tanya, this is soooo sweet! Emma would love it! Gotta go find that stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete