Friday, January 13, 2012

My Nephew-to-be...

Happy Friday the 13th!  In my house it's actually a good day!  13 runs in the family...my daughter was born on Friday the 13th (in October!).  My nephew-to-be is due May 13th, (my dad's birthday) I can go on and on, but I won't bore you with my number fascination, lol=)  This is for my little brother (and his girlfriend) who's getting ready to have his first baby.  I am so excited and happy for them. 
This is my entry for this week's Bellarific Friday Challenge which is a sketch challenge.  I stamped Expectafellabella in Memento Ink on Neenah, then colored with Copics.  I added Smooch to the flowers.  Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Summer Sun, and EP Little Boy Paper.  CB Folder, Nesties, $1 Stamp from Michael's, and Bella Dots

Ya'll have anything fun planned for the weekend?  I'm having a Pampered Chef Party tonight, my friend Lindsey is doing it...crazy girl just had surgery yesterday!  Saturday I plan on crafting/fulfill a card order then go to my book club meeting that evening.  Hope ya'll have a great weekend!  Thank-you for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment