Thursday, January 12, 2012

Get Better Lindsey!!!

My dear sweet friend Lindsey is having surgery as I type.  She's having a lump removed from her leg.  I made this card for her to brighten her day=) 

For my sketch I used this weeks MFTWSC54.  I started out stamping PI Better Get Better in Memento Ink on Neenah, coloring with Copics.  I used Smooch on the Teddy's bandages and Glaze Pen on her shoes, heart, and pole.  I didn't have a diecut pole thingie as in the sketch so I made my own using Banner Day Die and a thin strip of cardstock, stamping the sentiment from PI Better Get Better on the banner.  Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Summer Sun, October Afternoon Paper, CB Folder, SU Victoria Ribbon, Denami Design Button, and SU Linen Thread.

Blogger was back to working normal today!  It went back to looking like it's old normal self and I was able to upload pictures without the help of my hubs, yay! 

Thank-you so much for stopping by!  I hope ya'll have a great day!




Me and Lindsey last Saturday night.  We got together with our book club for a girls night out.

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Love how you embossed the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanya! Your card is so sweet!! Love the pretty colours too. Hope your friend Lindsey is doing well. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete