Sunday, January 8, 2012

Congratulations and Farewell MSgt Rodriguez...

Earlier this week I went to an Awards, Promotion, and Going Away Ceremony for one of my hubs co-workers.  She's going remote to Korea for a year.  It's not normal to have 3 ceremonies in one, but that's how the day went=)

I started off making my pinwheel from My Mind's Eye American Made, with a Denami Design Button in the middle.  I wrapped ribbon around foil to make the stick.  Finishing it off with a navy bow.  I made my tag using the SU Photo Corner Punch, sentiment from Service & Sacrifice and a Denami Design Button.  Night of Navy, Riding Hood Red and Neenah Cardstock.  CB Folder.

The goodies from my SFYTT Win have started to arrive so I'm going to spend the rest of the weekend playing with them=)  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment