Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pampered Chef Party...

I had a Pampered Chef Party earlier this month for my friend Lindsey.  It was her Grand Opening Show to her new her Pampered Chef Business.  My goal was to have a $500 show and get 2 bookings...I did just that=)  I wanted to make some quick and simple cards for my guests thanking them for attending, booking, or placing a catalog order.  I appreciated their support and I know Lindsey did as well.
I've had these prefolded note cards from A Muse for some time and thought they'd be perfect for my card base.  I stamped the Silverware  in Going Gray and the sentiment from Noteworthy on top in Peach Parfait.  I ran both through my Cuttlebug and wha-la...done=)





I made a total of 12 cards=)



I thought I would share with you what I got from the party, the retail value and what I paid...







Mandolin $65
Bamboo Mixing Bowls $39
Muffin Stone $36
Cookie Stone $34
Large Cutting Board $30
Medium Bar Pan $24
Mini Muffin Pan $16.50
Measuring Collander $9.50
Large Spatula $9.50
Measure All $6

Retail Value= $269.50

I paid...$40 =)  How is that for some savings!!!




2 comments:

  1. Those thank you cards look great. Love the stamps and colors. You picked up some great bargains. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cards are super cute! and i do appreciate each and everyone coming out to support! and i appreciate your support more than you know! hugs!

    ReplyDelete