Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. McCallum...

This has to be my favorite sketch for Monogram Cards.  I use it over and over for gifts for family and friends.  This set is for my daughter's BFF Jessi, who got married yesterday.  Jessi was such a beautiful bride.  My daughter and I did her make-up=)  Though she didn't wear the traditional white dress (her dress was burgundy and black)... it was so pretty and she looked stunning in it!  We decorated the hall with a fall theme, everything just looked so beautiful.  Jessi's mom and dad (Tammy and Chad) are the sweetest most wonderful people.  I am so glad to have gotten to know them.     
So onto my card=)  I love this Monogram Stamp Set from  JustRite.  I love it's simple and classic style.  I also love that they fit perfectly in the SU 1 1/4 inch punch, makes assembling so fast and simple, which I love!  I made 35 cards, for them.  23 with the rose pattern and 12 with the second pattern.  I made an extra card front to decorate a black gift bag to put all the cards in, which I of course forgot to take a picture of=(  Ah well...     
I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween. I'm looking forward to taking my oldest grandson Wylie Trick or Treating, he's going to be a Cowboy.  Connor is going to be a Lion.  What are your children (or grandchildren) going to be for Halloween?  We're leaving in the morning for Arizona.  I'm so excited and happy to be heading home.  I've missed my hubs and chihuahua's dearly.  I'm looking forward to getting my daughter and grandboys there and settled into their new home with us. 
Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment