Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Marc's Moose...

I just love this moose!  I was on the hunt for a moose stamp at the stamp expo last month.  I hunted at every booth while on my breaks from helping Denami Design and ended up finding this cute little guy at the booth right next to us, ha!  For the life of me, I can't remember the name of the company tho, sorry!  This card is for my hubs friend Marc.  He's deployed at the moment and has been kind enough to allow my daughter, grandsons, and I the use of his home while he's away.  I can't thank him enough for opening his home to us.  What a wonderful guy, huh!?!?!? 
Anyhow, I stamped him with Momento Ink on Neenah Cardstock, colored him in with my Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.  I used Cosmo Cricket and Graphic 45 DSP and of course the button is from Denami Design=)  This is the first time I've used a sketch from The Cat's Pajamas.  I saw it on Jen Del Muro's Blog...I just love her work! 
I'm looking so forward to heading home...7 1/2 weeks down, 13 more days!  I hope all of you are having a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, great moose stamp. Bet you are super excited and counting not only the days but the minutes until you return home.

    Just think all your babies will be with you.

    ReplyDelete