Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Baby's 21...

Happy 21st Birthday to my daughter, Mikaela.  I can't believe she's 21 already!  Where has the time gone!!!  It feels like yesterday that she was just a little baby herself and now she has 2 of her own.  Wylie looks just like her when she was a baby and Connor, well...he actually hasn't arrived yet (doing another prepost).  But, I'm sure he'll be just as cute as ever just like his momma.  I'm looking forward to my daughter moving down here with us.  I've missed her so much.  I've missed hanging out with her and watching movies, going to the mall and shopping with her, her fashion tips, opinions, and style, grabbing coffee with her, going to lunch, I've missed hearing her laugh and seeing her beautiful smile...now I'll get to see it everyday!  Happy Birthday Mikaela!  I love you sugar.
Now let's talk about the card I made for her=)  A couple years ago she had a thing for martini glasses, she even wanted to name our next dog martini.  Well, my hubs aunt said "the dog doesn't look like a martini, but she looks like a Kahlua."...and that's how hub's dog was named.  Then the 3rd one came along...we thought for sure this one was going to be "Martini", well, she decided to stick with the "theme" and picked Corona.  So, I knew for her 21st birthday I wanted to make her a card with a martini glass.  I thought this Sprintini image from Stamping Bella would be perfect.  I colored it in with my copic markers on neenah white paper.  I put crystal lacquer over the liquid part and colored the glass in with smooch.  Have I mentioned how much I love that stuff???  I put stickles on top of my colored flowers and added the basic gray stickers to my image panel.  Inside I stamped, "Make Mine a Double" =)  
Enjoy your 21st Mikaela! Happy Birthday...

Supplies:
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzaz, BG Kioshi
Ink:  Momento Black
Accessories:  SU Ribbon, Prima Flower, Denami Design Button 

No comments:

Post a Comment