Monday, October 25, 2010

Celebration of Thanks...

I'm still in Idaho, so I'm still working with very few supplies.  I'm so looking forward to getting home and having all my stuff at my finger tips!
I made this for my daughter's friend Beki.  She watched the grandboys so I could take my daughter out for her 21st Birthday and be her DD.  I'm so thankful she was willing to babysit on a weeknight, thanks again Beki!  I'm also lucky to have a daughter that would want their mom to spend their 21st with them.  It meant a lot to me to be able to be there for her night of celebrations.  We had a nice evening out=)
For my card I used Winobella from Stamping Bella.  I colored her in with my Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.  You can't really tell in the photo but I added Smooch to the bottom of her dress and headband=)  The ribbon and button is from Denami Design.  The sketch is SC302.
I tried a lil' something new with my photographing after reading Sparkle's Blog.  I plan to work on it a bit more when I get home, her pictures are always awesome!  I also wanted to say a BIG thank-you to my hubs.  Since I've been gone he's been editing my pics, adding my watermark and sending them back to me since I'm on my netbook.  I appreciate the time he's taken to do that for me so I can keep up on my posts=)
Have a great week everyone.  We'll be having a busy one!

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite & first Bellas. For someone on "limited supplies" your card is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete