Sunday, October 3, 2010

3 of My Favorite Things...

For an extra special World Card Making Day Denami Design wanted to give a few lucky people the chance to have their cards featured in their InTouch Newsletter.  Since I needed to make a thank-you card for my in-laws, I thought I'd give it a go=) 
I have very few supplies with me (I'm still out of town- 5 weeks down, just over 4 more to go).  I picked up these cute Puppies and Doghouse from  Denami Design at the stamp expo a couple weeks back.  Aren't they just adrable?  I had to get some more BG Max & Whiskers Paper, even tho I have some at home...you can never have too much BG Paper!  I colored the dogs to look like our 3 Chihuahua's, Chi Chi, Kahlua, and Corona.  I miss them (and the hubs) so much!  I cut out the Doghouse and poped it up by using rolled up pieces of adhesive from my ATG (thanks Nami for the tip!).  For my sketch I used SFYTT for this week.

Anyhow, I just have to say my inlaws have been awesome with this move and we appreciate it so much.  They kept our Chihuahua's for a couple weeks so my hubs could come up to ID to pack up our daughter's apartment and move her stuff to AZ.  They were also kind enough to help us out with gas money, not to mention lend us their truck and trailer.  I really don't know what we would've done without them.  We are so thankful and so very grateful for all that they've done!!! 
I hope everyone had the chance to stamp this weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, the doggies are too cute and I love the DSP you used.

    ReplyDelete