Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fell for You...

I made this card (before I left for Idaho) for my daughter's best friend Jessi who's getting married today.  Since I forgot to do a prepost before leaving AZ, I've had the opportunity to meet Jessi and get to know her a little.  She is such a kind, sweet, lady with such a giving heart.  I've enjoyed the time I've spent with her and I'm so glad I had the pleasure of getting to know her.  Her and her fiance were kind enough to give me their parking spot while I stayed at Mikaela's apartment (thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!) I appreciated that SO much!  Jessi is the reason I stayed in Idaho so long...Mikaela's her Maid of Honor and Wylie's a ring bearer=)  I wish her and Tim a long happy life together! 
Ok...onto my card!  I really like how it turned out.  I love the colors fall bring and I'm so thankful to be here to see the turning of the leaves one last time.  I used Card Patterns Sketch 78.  I colored Tied-the-knot-abella from Stamping Bella in with my Prismacolor Pencils and OMS on Neenah Cardstock.  I used Crystal Lacquer on the mirrors and all the metal parts.  I also added some Smooch to the Bride's Veil to give it some shimmer.
Thank-you for stopping by.  One more day then we are headed home...FINALLY!!!

Supplies:
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
Ink:  Momento Black
Accessories:  SU Ribbon, CB Folder, Stickles, Smooch, Crystal Lacquer

No comments:

Post a Comment