Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Grateful and Thankful...

For an old co-worker of my hubs, Doug.  He looked after Marc's house while my daughter and I stayed there and took care of anything that came up.  He was a  life saver and fixed my daughters truck when it broke down...I don't know what we would've done without him!  Mikaela's truck made the drive fom ID to AZ no problem!  I'll be forever grateful and thankful for all that he did for us during our stay in ID!
I made this for Doug while I was still in ID and had "limited supplies".  I colored the filigree stamp from Denami Design with my Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.  I added some stickles to it for a lil' bling.  I bought the DSP and Ribbon from Walmart. 
We are having company this evening, I must admit...I'm a little stressed as my daughter's apartment is still scattered throughout my house.  Luckily it's just my in-laws...hopefully they'll understand. 
Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous. I'm sure you are so happy to be home. I'm trying to catch up after my time away.

    ReplyDelete