Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Camping out...

Ahhh...I have to say it is SO refreshing to be home and in my Craft Cave where all my goodies are at my finger tips!  It brings a HUGE smile to my face when I open the door to my Cave and see my orange walls=)  It truly is my happy space!  I made this for my hubs friend Marc who let us "camp out" at his house for several weeks while he's been deployed.  I wanted to send him a little card to let him know we're thinking of him.  Marc likes Moose so this Riley image is just perfect.  I hope some happy mail will brightens his day!
I stamped Tent Riley from Riley and Company on Crumb Cake Cardstock with Momento Ink.  I colored him in with my Copics.  I used Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, and Garden Green for my layers.  I picked up the dsp from Joann's a couple days ago.  The ribbon is a random scrap I got while in Idaho, I wish I could've bought a spool of it!  The buttons are from Denami Design.
We are going to Fuddruckers for dinner tonight.  They are kindly donating a portion of their sales today to my hubs squadron.  Thank-you Fuddruckers!  Thank-you for stopping by, hope ya'll have a great rest of your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment