Sunday, November 28, 2010

Laughter is the best Medicine...

One of my hubs troops was admitted into the hospital on Thanksgiving Day=(  Thankfully he went to the ER...his appendix had ruptured a couple of days earlier.  They put in stints and in about 6 weeks he'll have to have his appendix removed.  Poor guy is still in the hospital so I wanted to make him a card to lift his spirits. 
My card is CAS (clean and simple).  I used my Scor-Pal for the first time today to make the lines at the bottom and right side of my card.  I think there's a learning curve to using it, lol!  I colored the lil' Doctor in with Copics on Neenah Cardstock, layering him on Night of Navy.  Both stamps are from A Muse.  The ribbon and button are from Denami Design.
I hope ya'll have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment