Friday, November 26, 2010

Winter Whiteabella...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday.  We had a nice Thanksgiving dinner and have lots of leftovers!  The things I'm thankful for this year are-  My newest grandson Connor.  My daughter and grandboys moving in with us.  Waking up to Wylie's big smile.  I'm especially thankful for my hubs who made their move possible and who gave me the craft cave of my dreams=)  My in laws who've helped us out so much this year.  Marc who made the kids transition so much easier.  I'm blessed to have a wonderful family and such great friends in my life!
This is my entry for the Bellarific Friday Challenge over at Stamping Bella which was to do an all white card.  This is a first for me, I'm use to some color!  I kinda like it tho=)  I stamped Wreathabella in Momento ink and colored her in with my Copics.  I added Smooch to the white bits she's wearing and some Stickles to her hat, boots, ribbon and holly berries.  I used the Snowflake and Pindots CB Folders for the layers.  I glittered up a snowflake from a Marvy Punch with Glamour Dust.  I'm kinda bummed that the snowflake photographed cream instead of crisp white=(  I used SC308 for my layout.  
Thank-you for stopping by.  Is anyone braving Black Friday? 

No comments:

Post a Comment