Friday, November 19, 2010

Welcome Home Sebastian...

This is the first card I made after returning home and it's one very special card!  Our friends Rosy and Noel adopted a little boy on October 11th.  They named him Sebastian.  I was so happy for them to finally be blessed with the most precious gift on earth, a baby.  It was so neat to follow their process and excitement while I was away over fb.  I shed many tears of joy for them.  I haven't met Sebastian yet, but can't wait to!
This is also my entry for The Bellarific Friday Challenge over at Stamping Bella.  It was a sketch challenge.  I stamped Babyfellabella from Stamping Bella on Bella's Bestest Paper with Momento Ink and colered it in with my Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.  I put a little Glamour Dust on her skirt, hard to tell tho.  The sentiment is Sweet Little Sentiments from Stampin' Up!  I used Bazzill White, Bordering Blue, Dusty Durango Cardstock and Making Memories DSP.  The ribbon is from the $1 bin at Target=)  My buttons are of course from Denami Design...
My hubs squadron is having a Thanksgiving Luncheon this afternoon.  I'm looking forward to going.  I haven't seen the ladies since I got back...and my fingers are crossed little Sebastian will be there=)  Thank-you for stopping by!  Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the sketch. So happy for your friends and I hope you have fun at your luncheon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! It was great seeing you today. The cave is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete