Thursday, January 28, 2021

Smile...

Back in July I asked my friends on FB to send me their address if they'd like a card from me.  At the time I was way ahead of my card making schedule so I wanted to send out some RAK's.  The holidays quickly creeped up and so did upcoming birthday's and that RAK list was put on hold.  I'm once again caught up on my list (for the moment, haha!) and thought I'd get a RAK out.  This one goes out to a friend of mine who like photography and the colors red and blue.

Smile...
I really like the January Starter Sketch Challenge No. 16 so I thought I'd use it again with this card.  I knew I wanted to use the My Favorite Things Insert It Instaframe Die-namics and have some sort of "Polaroid Picture" look to my card.  I used the Stamping Bella image Saycheeseabella that I was gifted many years ago.  I colored her with Copics and mounted the Instaframe on top of the image.  Next I die cut the MFT Essential Stitched Sentiments with white card stock, then mounted the letters from the MFT Captions Alphabe Die-namics in Real Red.  I mounted the layer on a white card base and topped it off with some baubles from Stamping Bella.



Thank you for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment