Friday, January 22, 2021

Missing You...

For my dear sweet friend and awesome teammate, Ermalinda.  I miss her so very much.  We always have such a great time together...I wish I could see her and give her a big 'ole (((HUG))).

Missing You...
I was so excited to receive my My Favorite Things Wild About Rainbows Card Kit.  I've been on a rainbow kick lately.  They make me smile and brighten my day, I hope my friends like them...I see a lot of them in my upcoming creations!  Anyhow, I started out using the MFT Color Blast Die-namics.  I ran it through the Cuttlebug using MFT cardstock in Wild Cherry, Orange Zest, Lemon Drop, Limelight, Cornflower, and Boysenberry.  Next I used MFT Cute Cloud Outlines Die-namics in white, putting the solid one on pop dots.  I stamped the unicorn from the new MFT Friendly Unicorn set (I just love this set!), colored it with copics, used clear star gel pen on the horn and mane and used the coordinating die-namics to cut it out.  The sentiment is from the MFT I Miss Your Hugs stamp set.

Missing You...
Me and Ermalinda at paint night a year ago.  Miss her smiling face!

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a fabulous weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment