Friday, January 15, 2021

Paper Hugs...

For a friend of mine who could use a Paper (((HUG)))...
Paper Hugs...

I absolutely fell in love with the My Favorite Things Wild About Rainbows Card Kit and had to have it!  I got my inspiration for the card from one of the examples in the kit and also from a card I saw on Pinterest using the cloud stencil in rainbow colors.  I started out stamping the rainbow using my stamparatus, so happy I invested in one!  I used Real Red, Only Orange, Granny Apple Green, and Bermuda Bay.  I masked the rainbow and began making the clouds with Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay ink.  This was my first time using the cloud stencil, I definitely need some practice!  I wasn't quite sure how they'd turn out, but I hoped well enough that I wouldn't have to toss the effort.  Using the same colors, I sponged the sky then added splatters with an ink sprayer and Taken with Teal Marker.  I added white gel dots as well.  I used the Essential Stitched Sentiment Die-namic and the sentiment from the My Favorite Things I Miss Your Hugs stamp set.


Thank you for stopping by!  
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment