Saturday, January 2, 2021

Hodge Podge of Cards from 2017- Ooops!

Was going through my SCS gallery looking for a card I had made my son-in-law for his birthday one year and couldn't find it.  I thought I was losing my mind, lol...I know I made it but for the life of me I couldn't find it in my gallery.  So...I went looking through my card albums on my computer and found it along with a hand full of cards that were never edited...which of course meant that they were never blogged or added to SCS, ooopsie!  

For my son-in-law for his birthday.
Hodge Podge of Cards from 2017

For a friend who I trained with for El Tour de Tucson- cycling 106 miles! 

Hodge Podge of Cards from 2017- Ooops!

For getting me to the start line for El Tour de Tucson and cheering during the race.

Hodge Podge of Cards from 2017

For my cycling buddy's coach who inadvertently trained me for El Tour de Tuscon as well. 

Hodge Podge of Cards from 2017

For a cycling friend's birthday.

Hodge Podge of Cards from 2017

I feel so bad but I honestly can't remember who I made this for.
Hodge Podge of Cards from 2017

I should now be all caught up with ALL my card blogging now, haha!

Hope ya'll are having a wonderful New Year!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment