Friday, December 25, 2020

Warm and Fuzzy Wishes...

Merry Christmas!!!  I began working on my Christmas Cards the day after Thanksgiving.  I had a vision for what I wanted in my mind but it didn't translate to paper very well.  I tried a couple more options, still not happy with what I was getting and realizing that gluing the Merry from the die-namics on all my cards was going to be a pain and very time consuming...I ended up with this on my 4th attempt.  The assembly line was a LONG one, but I was thrilled to have ALL 40 of my cards DONE on December 3rd!  A first for me getting them done so early!  

Warm and Fuzzy Wishes...
I started out using the Stitched Rectangle Stax and the Stacked Merry die-namics from My Favorite Things on white card stock, running it through the cuttlebug.  Then I used my new Stamparatus from Stampin' up to stamp the sentiment from the Peace, Love and Paws set.  I have to say I absolutely love the Stamparatus, I wish I would've invested in one sooner!  Next I stamped the little puppy from the My Favorite Things Peace, Love, and Paws set, then using the coordinating die-namic so I didn't have to fussy cut.  I put a strip of Real Red card stock behind the Merry with Wink of Stella on it so it would sparkle.  I grounded my puppy image, topped the Merry with a holly, and mounted my panel on a Crumb Cake card base.
Warm and Fuzzy Wishes...

 One of my four takes is front and center with a snowflake.  When I showed hubs, he didn't like the snowflake and suggested I do the holly.  I'm happy with his suggestion and it definitely gives a little pop to the card instead of blending in.


Thank you for stopping by.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment