Tuesday, December 15, 2020

You're My Favorite...

For my bestie, Kellye for her birthday.  This year has been so hard being away from my bestie for so long.  We got together every Sunday and spent the day together.  We would work out together, then have lunch and dinner too.  I love that being with her is just easy.  We can just hang out and not have an agenda and have the best time just being together.  I really miss those days and look forward to when we can hang out regularly again.  Kellye loves owls so I made sure to add one to her card!

I used My Favorite Thing Knitted Sweater with Crumb Cake.  Then I put the MFT Stitched Rectangle Frame on top and mounted it on a Highland Heather card base.  I stamped the bear and owl from MFT Sweater Weather in the Woods in memento ink on neenah cardstock and used the coordinating die-namics to cut them out so no fussy cutting, whoo-hoo!  I mounted the bear on MFT Grounding Elements die-namic.  Sentiment is from MFT Sweater Weather on Safari.

Getting our sweat on- September 8th, 2019

Hanging out with family by the fire pit- December 1st, 2019

On our cruise!  March 9th, 2020

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment