Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Linda & Lilies...

I made this for my best friends mom, Linda.  I first met Linda during Thanksgiving time 7 years ago when she (and her husband Ryan) came out to visit Jeremy and Kellye.  She had such a kind and caring heart that I just instantly loved her.  She welcomed me into their family with opened arms and has always made me feel like I belonged, I can't explain how much that meant to me.  What I love most about her is how she treats my best friends wife, Kellye (my bestie)...I have never met a mother-in-law that loves her daughter-in-law the way Linda does.  Their relationship is so special, I wish every mother and daughter -in-law could experience it.

Linda & Lilies...
I stamped the Lavish Lilies from My Favorite Things on neenah, coloring with copics.  Mounted on Petal Pink card base.  Sentiment from MFT PI Piggy Bank set.  Kept it clean and simple.


Took Ryan and Linda to Mt. Lemmon one year while Jeremy and Kellye had to work.
May 30th, 2017 
Queen Mary, night before our (mine and hubs) first cruise and everyone else's umpteenth.
Me, Ryan, Jeremy, Kellye, Linda, and my hubs (Michael).
March 6th, 2020

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment