Monday, December 14, 2020

Let's Feast...

 Thanksgiving dinner is my most favorite meal ever.  We have been getting together with our best friends for Thanksgiving for the last 7 years.  Their family has become our family and our family has become theirs.  This year with COVID, our Thanksgiving looked a bit different but we had technology that helped bring everyone together when we couldn't be together.

Let's Feast...
I made Thanksgiving cards for my closest friends and family members.
Let's Feast...
I used the current weeks (when I made these) sketch challenge SC826.  I stamped My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Turkey Time in memento ink and colored her with copics.  I paper pieced her dress then did a second paper piecing for the sleeve/arm/turkey.  Baked Brown Sugar card stock for my base, layering with Authentique Glowing paper.  Basic Gray panel with a Very Vanilla layer run through the cuttlebug with My Favorite Things Wonky Stitch Square, then stamped the sentiment from the Turkey Time stamp set on the Vanilla layer.  I mounted my layer, then put the MFT Corn Stalk die-namics in Baked Brown Sugar, then topped it off with my image layer on pop dots and finishing the card with Basic Gray ribbon.
Technology bringing our families together-
FaceTiming with my best friends parents in Kentucky.
My hubs Video Chatting with our Grandboys in Idaho.
My bestie and I Video Chatting with my daughter in Idaho.

 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment