Monday, December 14, 2020

Merry Christmas Annie!!!

My youngest grandboy, Tanner has been going to a speech therapist for a couple of years and has made amazing progress.  He absolutely adores his therapist, Annie.  He talks about her all the time when we video chat.  I asked my daughter if she wanted me to make a special card for Annie for Christmas and of course she said yes.  

Merry Christmas Annie!!!
This is one of my favorite Christmas stamps featuring a boy.  I've had it for years and this is the 2nd time I"ve used it.  The first time was for my oldest grandson for Christmas one year which is pictured below.  I was running short on time so I used FS716 to get me going.  I changed the colors and sentiments used.  Riding Hood Red base, Carta Bella Merry and Bright paper, Pool Party card stock.  I stamped my Ornament Trevor from C. C. Designs on Neenah card stock, coloring him with copics. I masked Merry Christmas from the My Favorite Things Peace, Love, and Paws stamp set.  Finished it off with a snowflake, stickles, and a rhinestone.   
Merry Christmas Annie!!!

 Thank you so much for taking a peek.  I hope you're having a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment