Sunday, January 17, 2021

Rainbow Bridge...

For one of my dear friends that had to say goodbye to their precious fur baby.  

Rainbow Bridge...

 I started out stamping the dog from the My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Dog Gone Cute set in Memento ink on Neenah card stock.  I colored it with a black copic marker, fussy cut it out then coated it with a glaze pen.  I used the MFT Snowdrift die-namics to make the grass hills in Granny Apple Green.  MFT Rainbow die-namics using Only Orange, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point, Gorgeous Grape, Real Red, and Melon Mambo card stock.  MFT Flat Bottom Clouds run through the cuttlebug pindot folder topped with a Wink of Stella.  MFT Captions Alphabet die-namics and the heart from the Love Speech Bubbles die-namics.  I colored the sky using Copics.



Thank You for taking a peek at my blog.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment