Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Ornamental Thanks...

Thank you's for my hubs co-worker, Jamie who made us a mask ornament for our tree, it's so cute and absolutely perfect for 2020!  And another thank you for my teammate and friend, Brooke who made me the cutest ornament out of a bike gear.  The tag stands for Tucson Women's Group Ride that we are both Ride Leaders for.  On the back it says, "The Year of Zwift" which is totally perfect since we had to move our rides from outside to inside on a virtual platform called Zwift.  It's been great fun being able to still do our weekly rides and ride with people virtually all over the world.
Ornamental Thanks...

I used the SC833 layout.  I stamped Sparkling Season A la Mode from My Favorite Things in Memento ink on Neenah card stock that was run through the cuttle bug using the Stitched Rectangle die-namic.  I colored her with copics.  I paper pieced the ornament with Echo Park Holly Jolly Paper.  Magenta Madness for my base.  Sentiment from the My Favorite Things A la Mode Blue with out You stamp set. 

Ornaments from Jamie and Brooke...
Ornamental Thanks...

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you're having an awesome New Year.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment