Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Smile on my Face...

For my sweet SU demonstrator, Darla.  She surprised me with a stamp set when she dropped off the Sale-a-bration and mini SU catalogs.  I knew I had to make her a thank-you card using the set she gave me.  Thank you Darla for your kindness!

Smile on my Face...
I started out with a white layer ran through the cuttlebug.  Then I used stampabilites scallop circle in Barely Banana and layered it with My Favorite Things Wonky Stitch Circle die-namic in white, stamped with the sentiment from the SU Thankful Thoughts set Darla gave me.  I uset the MFT Winter Rose Die-namic and Royal Leaves Die-namic, using Purely Pomegranate, Barely Banana, Creamy Caramel, and Mint Macaron cardstock.

Smile on my Face...
Thank you Darla!

Thanks so much for stopping bye!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment