Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Surprise Wylie!!!

Happy Birthday to the one that made a grandma and gave me the name, "Mommom".  It's hard to believe Wylie's 12 today!!!  Where on earth has the time gone?!?!  When I asked Wylie what he wanted for his birthday he said, "surprise me!"  So, I used that for the sentiment on his card, lol.

Surprise Wylie!!!
I took inspiration from Angelica's card here.  Wylie's favorite football team is the Broncos so I used their colors for the balloons.  I used MFT Balloon Stax Die-namics and die cut them in Only Orange, Night of Navy, and White.  I used pop dots and a white gel pen to highlight the balloons.  Next I used Retro Square Die-namics and die cut it in Night of Navy.  I lined up my High Rise Alphabet Die-namics die cut in black along the top of the Retro Square strip.  At first I highlighted the letters with a gel pen, but I didn't like the look so I went over it with a clear star gel pen...that was a long process!  The picture doesn't do the glitter effect justice!  I also used the clear star gel pen for the balloon strings.    


Wylie and me on the 4th of July 2020.

Me, my daughter Mikaela, and Wylie celebrating our youngest grandsons bithday, July 8th, 2020.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment