Saturday, February 20, 2021

In Memory of Anchovy...

For my friend who's fish died.  Anchovy's story is the sweetest story ever.  My friend saw that he was the last fish in the store and felt sad for him that he was all alone so she brought him home.  She had nothing for him tho.  She went out and got him an aquarium and all the necessary things he needed to live a happy life with her family.  She would post updates on how he was doing and post pictures with his his new aquarium decorations.  It was the sweetest thing ever.  When she posted that he died, I felt sad for her as I knew that he was a bright light in her day.  I wanted to make her a card to let her know I was thinking of her and how much I enjoyed her posts about Anchovy.


In Memory of Anchovy...
I started off with a die cut A2 Stitch Rectangle Stax Die-namics from My Favorite Things.  I then stamped Sushi Fish Bowl from Stampendous in Memento Ink on Neenah, coloring with my copics.  I used stickles on the fish.  I stamped the sentiment from the My Favorite Things Lots of Hugs stamp set in Versamark, embossing it with White Embossing Powder on Black Cardstock.  I die cut the sentiment with the MFT Fishtail Foundations Die-namics.  

My friend had an artist make this beautiful plaque in memory of Anchovy.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I hope you have a wonderful day!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment