Monday, February 14, 2011

Hot Air Balloon Lady Bug Lovin' Lady...

Well not really, lol.  I had a request to make a card for my friends (Wendy) Grandma who's birthday is on Valentine's Day.  The card had to have a Hot Air Balloon- check.  A Lady Bug- hmmm, how about some BG Lemonade Paper?  And an Old Lady wearing a Purple Dress and a Red Hat- well, no check on the "old lady" part, but I did have Francesca from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  As I sat on the computer instant messaging with Wendy, getting each detail one by one I was thinking hmm, what am I going to do for this card?  By the time I got all the "must have's" for the card, I knew exactly what I was going to do.  Wendy was pleased with how it turned out and I hope her grandmother is as well.  Wendy said her grandmother makes cards too and all the cards her grandmother sends her have a hidden lady bug somewhere on the card.  I kind of like how there's "hidden" lady bugs on the hot air ballons=)
Anyhow, I stamped Francesca on Neenah cardstock with Momento ink, coloring her with Copic Markers.  I added a glitter pen to the frosting on the cupcakes and a glaze pen to the candles.  SU Rhinestones and Punch.   Denami Design Ribbon and the Hot Air Ballon is from Verve Stamps. 
Thank-you for stopping by.  Have a fabulous week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment